She is an accomplished marketer, speaker and communications consultant who has led marketing initiatives for brands big and small, global and domestic. She is regarded as an eminent strategic storyteller with the ability to connect business and academic brands with enthusiastic and loyal customers to generate sustained, profitable growth.
About Kate Colbert Expert Guest
Kate founded Silver Tree Communications, a full-service brand marketing consultancy, in 2002, and its sister company, Silver Tree Publishing, in 2015. She has expertise in leading the marketing efforts of brands in higher education, healthcare, professional services, consumer retail, and other industries. She is best known for her groundbreaking work in market research and brand story development, her award-winning work in turning corporate data into actionable reports for high-stakes industries, her collaborative spirit in publishing impactful and inspiring books for new and established authors, and her leadership in working with employee groups (from scientists to technologists, C-suite executives to sales professionals) who seek to be more effective communicators. Kate is also a sought-after media spokesperson and crisis communications consultant, and a dynamic speaker who delivers presentations on communications and marketing topics.
- Create, build or protect your brands
- Conduct market research to find game-changing insights
- Guide you in developing the right story and the right strategy for sustained success
- Train you and your teams to be more effective communicators, at every level and in every circumstance
- Deliver a keynote or workshop experience on the Think Like a Marketer approach to leadership.